Saturday, March 12, 2011

40 going on 12

have you ever seen the show, An Idiot Abroad?  If you haven't, I have some great news because I have an idiot abroad in New Jersey who will do just fine. A bunch of us were out to celebrate my friend (of 17 years!) Merle's 40th birthday last night.  We went to pf chang's (yum) and then off to boogie nights. Its nice to have a friend who never changes.  You don't have to worry about it getting weird or not wanting to hang out anymore.  Merle hasn't changed, unless you count the "twins", since I met her when I was 14. Happy 40th Merle!  I know in another 10 years you will still be doing the same idiotic stuff with me.  Heee Haww!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she's getting 'tea bagged' by those grapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny you said that, because I had said "have fun tea bagging those huge grapes"!

    ReplyDelete