Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I really like you lettuce, but only sometimes...

My thought today was about lettuce. And how much I hate warm lettuce. confused? let me elaborate...

Lettuce Wraps @ PF Chang's (cold lettuce, warm chicken) = REALLY GOOD
(cold) lettuce on a turkey sub = GOOD
(warm) lettuce on a warm sandwich (chicken cheesesteak) or a sandwich being reheated that has lettuce on it = NASTY

It gets slimy when warm/hot....and it becomes more stringy and rotten looking. Just the idea of it right now is giving me the chills.

I hate taking the lettuce off, because if it was on there in the first place, I wanted it there. But putting a sandwich into the microwave to reheat and having the lettuce become warm and change textures is just plain GROSS.

So, that's about it. I don't like warm or hot lettuce. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment